Estate landscape maintenance in Minnesota is a substantial undertaking involving prominent, picturesque grounds and one-of-a-kind residences.
It requires the skills of a professional contractor who is not only equipped to tackle the sheer acreage of your property, but who also understands how to best care for the incredible investment at hand.
When searching for a landscaping contractor in Minnesota to manage your residential estate, be sure to inquire about the following services:
Estate Landscape Maintenance In Minnesota
- Weeding: Estate landscape maintenance crews can eliminate intrusive species like chickweed or crabgrass that monopolize the sunlight, soil, and nutrients your plants need to thrive.
- Pruning and trimming: Removing dead or dying limbs during the winter and summer months is essential to maintain the size and shape of the trees and shrubs in your landscape, and subsequently ensures the health and vitality of your grounds.
- Planting: Quality estate management teams can offer horticultural expertise, helping you to choose plants and flowers that best fit your property’s aesthetic, while advising on seasonal color, native species, and more. Horticulturalists can also identify and remove diseased plants, preventing the contamination of healthy growth.
- Mulching: Mulch not only adds crisp, well-defined lines and distinction to a sizable property, but it also offers a wealth of health benefits for your lawn, such as regulating soil temperature, warding off erosion, and retaining water.
- Irrigation: Precise and environmentally-friendly automatic sprinkler systems can deliver water to your lawn and gardens where and when it is needed, eliminating the risk of overwatering, and keeping your landscape lush and green.
- Hardscaping: The art of landscaping requires a balance between softscapes – the living, horticultural components of your lawn– and residential hardscapes, such as patios, pergolas, ornate waterfalls, and more. Estate landscape maintenance is critical after winter’s freezing and thawing cycles to maintain the appearance of your masonry, and provide repairs and replacements whenever necessary.
- Fall/spring cleanup: Clearing debris, such as fallen leaves and limbs that litter your landscape and flower beds throughout the fall, to any moldy leaves or broken branches that remain once the snow melts and spring arrives, will keep your grounds clean, clear, and ready for guests throughout the year.
Additional estate landscape maintenance options can include fall leaf removal, fertilization, aeration and overseeding, and – of course – mowing.
At Green Grounds Landscaping, LLC., our team comprises the industry’s best landscapers, foremen, masons, and certified arborists, whose expert techniques are continuously being perfected through continuous, cutting-edge training and education.
Contact us today to learn more about our residential landscape services, or for a free quote.
About Green Grounds Landscaping, LLC.
We are a full service, licensed and insured, landscape company providing excellent lawn care and landscape service for residential & commercial properties in Minnetonka, Eden prairie, Edina, Delano, St. Louis park, Minneapolis, St. Paul State of Minnesota licensed and certified for applications of pesticides and fertilizers.
For more information, contact us online, or call us at 612-408-4796.